Welcome to Merrell. Inside out and outside in. A technical guide to Merrell footwear. Today we’ll be talking about the Encore Ice. Hi, I’m Megan, the Merrell North-East tech rep. This is one of my favorite shoes to wear just kicking around, doing some errands, a nice winter shoe to put on in the house. It’s comfortable, it’s warm and it’s supportive. If we look at the inside of the shoe, look at all of this wonderful shearling. The shearling does a great job with keeping your feet warm and moving the air throughout the shoe. We also have out Merrell patented Air Cushion, that helps with that initial strike and disipating some of the shock. We also have an arch shank which helps keep proper flex of the shoe. And then we have our Merrell proprietary Qform mid-sole in it. Over all this is a wonderful shoe for support, warmth and ultimate comfort. So I hope you learned something today about the Encore Ice from Merrell and as we say at Merrell: Let’s get outside.
Top Posts & Pages
- Top 10 Snowboard Brands
- How to Choose the Right Longboard Skateboard
- Top 10 Ski Brands
- Best Waterproof Tents for Camping
- Snowboarding Terms
- Am I Goofy or Regular? Finding Out Your Natural Stance
- Finding the Right Snowboard Flex
- What Are Snowboards Made Of?
- How To Buy Snowboard Pants
- Choosing the Best Snowboard or Ski Bag