Chrome Kursk Bike Shoes
It feels good being able to hop off a bike, lock it up, and walk away without clapping around in bike shoes. The Chrome Kursk bike shoes are designed for the commuter who can’t fully commit to clips or prefers toe cages.
How can a casual shoe be a bike shoe? Simple, with tons bike focused features – nylon/glass midsole plates give the shoe a stiff responsive feel, reflective heels keep you seen at night, and tongue lace garages offer a great place to park your steel aglets when your pedaling.
If you like the look of the Kursk but ride with SPD cleats you might want to check out the Chrome Kursk Pro that offers clip compatibility. Chrome has done the Kursk just right, it’s a staff favorite for our commuters.
Fabric: 1000 denier Cordura
Product Source: Guangzhou, China
- Made of 1,000 denier Cordura with back-padding
- 100% vulcanized construction
- Low profile design to better fit into a toe cage
- Reinforced nylon/glass fiber shank to support the midsole
- Board lasted sole to eliminate pedal hot spot
- Skid resistant contact rubber on the sole
- Polyurethane contoured crash pad insole
- Durable rubber heel cup with reflective safety hit
- Lace garage so laces don’t get caught in your chainring
- Steel aglets to keep laces from fraying