This Burton Custom Wide is built for the boys with big feet who are looking for pop and response that camber offers. Made with some of the best additives Burton has, the Burton Custom Wide is one of the best all mountain snowboard ever made. Thinking about a looser more forgiving Custom Wide? Look no further than the Burtom Custom Flying V Wide.
Burton Custom Wide Specs:
- Feel: 5
- The Channel – Works Best With Burton EST Bindings.
- Directional Shape
- Twin Flex
- Super Fly II™ Core with Dualzone™ EGD™
- Triax™ Fiberglass, Lightning Bolts, and Carbon I-Beam™
- Sintered WFO Base:
- 10:45™ Sidewalls
- Extras: Squeezebox, Frostbite Edges, Pro-Tip, Infinite Ride, and Progressively Wider Waist Widths
- Length (cm): 158W, 162W, 165W, 169W
- Waist Width (cm): 25.8 (158W), 26 (162W), 26.2 (165W), 26.4 (169W)