A few words to describe the Starboard has Blend Slick SUP – “Ultimate flat water to wave cross-over.” More simply put, it’s incredibly versatile and will be your go to companion regardless of where or how you plan to paddle. For newbies learning to catch some waves, the ample nose flip will dramatically cut down on nose dives. More experienced long-boarders will enjoy the outline and extra V between the feet for a looser, more agile ride. All the while, soul riding up on the nose is still comfortable as ever.
Not feeling waves all the time? No problem. Paddle past the break or head inland for exceptional glide and speed with the Starboard Blend Slick. You’ll be amazed by this board’s “do everything” qualities. So there you have it – an all around board perfect for various skill levels on different bodies of water.
- Cyan PU painted ding-resistant rails
- Full deck pad with 4mm square-groove traction
- EVA foam in the standing area and 2mm EVA fore and aft
- Starboard Hexel center fins
- Starboard Hexel side fins in Pro models
- Starboard Flex fins in regular models
Length (cm): 340.4 Width (cm): 76.2 Thickness (cm): 10.8 Tail Width (cm): 40.0 Volume (L): 174 Center Fin: Hexcel 220 Side Fins: M4.5