Warranty can be a difficult thing to figure out. Here we will outline what the companies are watching for in regards to their precious hard goods. Hopefully it will help to clarify the whole process and know for sure if you are covered.
- Defective seams and/or stitching (boot and liners).
- Sole De-lamination’s.
- Defective eyelets, lace loops and/or any lacing parts.
- Defective pull tabs and/or handles.
- Defective pump and liner systems.
- Torn or Broken ankle straps.
- Defective Velcro straps.
- Damage or wear to boots caused by binding contact points.
- Damage caused by snowboard edge (including resting it on your boot while riding the lifts)
- Damage or excessive wear due to riding snowmobiles.
- Damage caused by any boot modifications.
- Damage caused by excessive and continuous heat or water ( Examples include putting things in your oven or leaving them out in the rain).
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect or regular wear-and-tear.
- Damage caused during storage.
- Improper fitting or sizing of products.
- Impact damage resulting in structural, seam, sole, airbag, lacing system, and eyelets/lace loops and/or linear damage
- Damage caused by the use of solvents, adhesives, detergents, and/or other chemicals.
- Defective Sewing
- Defective Cords, Fasteners and/or Cinches
- Defective Zippers and/or Zipper Hardware
- Defective Snaps/Buttons
- Defective Velcro Closures/Straps
- Rips and/or Tears
- Seam Breakage caused by a Rip or Tear
- Fading (From UV light or Detergent)
- Damage cause by improper care and/or maintenance. This includes color bleeding and/or the loss of water resistant qualities. Resulting from improper washing or use of improper detergents.
- Seams that look like they might break or become undone.
- Edge wear