The Am Throwdown gives amateur riders and filmers a chance to win a trip to Copper Mountain, Colorado where they will compete to win a grand prize of $5,000 bucks!
Five teams of two will be chosen by public voting on Snowboardmag.com to win the trip to Copper Mountain, one filmer and one rider per team.
To enter, simply upload a finished video edit to www.snowboardmag.com/amthrowdown-submit.
The Am Throwdown is a new park and pipe video contest for amateur snowboards across the United States.
A team of one rider and one filmer must upload a finished edit to snowboardmag.com/amthrowdown by February 15, 2011. The finished edits should be no longer than 1:30 and can contain no music.
The top five two person teams will be selected by our judges and flown to Copper Mountain in April to film a part and compete for $5000. The final winner will be chosen by voting on snowboardmag.com.
- Video can be no longer than 1:30
- Video may not contain music
- Both participants must be amateurs – This means you don’t get paid to ride/film
- You must upload videos at snwoboardmag.com/amthrowdown-submit
- Deadline for finished edits: February 15th