Text Messaging Privacy Notice
This Text Messaging Privacy Notice ("Notice") is provided by Active Sports, LLC and explains how we, under the brand The House (collectively, "Active Sports", "we", "us", "our"), collects, uses, discloses, and otherwise processes the personal information we collect, including the rights and choices you have regarding that personal information, in connection with our use of text messaging to communicate with you, including transactional and marketing text messaging (the "Messaging Services").
This Notice is in addition to our Policy, which also applies to our collection, use, disclosure, and other processing of your personal information, including the personal information we collect in connection with the Messaging Services.
We may use one or more third parties to provide the Messaging Services. For the purposes of the Messaging Services, those third parties act as our service providers and data processors of your information.
Personal Information We Collect
We collect personal information directly from you and automatically through your use of the Messaging Services. To the extent permitted by law, we may combine the information we collect about you. The personal information we may collect varies based on your relationship with us.
We collect the following information directly from you:
- Contact Information. The name, phone number, email address, and any other contact information you provided when signing up for the Messaging Services.
- Marketing and Promotions. If you agree to receive direct marketing communications from us, such as when you opt in to receive text messages from us, we may collect your phone number.
- Communications and Interactions. When you send messages via the Messaging Services or otherwise contact us regarding the Messaging Services, we will collect your messaging/contact history and any information included in those messages/communications.
- Other Information. We may collect any other personal information you choose to submit to us via the Messaging Services.
We collect the following information automatically:
- Device and Browsing Information. Details of your interactions with the Messaging Services, and personal information generated in the course of the use of the Messaging Services, including traffic data, general location data, which may be derived from your IP address, weblogs and other communication data, and how you reached our websites (the referring and exiting URLs). We also may collect details regarding the device you use to access the Messaging Services, including, but not limited to, your IP address, unique ID, operating system, and browser type.
- Activities and Usage. We also may collect activity information related to your use of the Messaging Services, such as items viewed and added to your cart.
- Interactions. We may collect personal information about how you interact with the Messaging Services, such as our text messages.
How We Use Personal Information
We may use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- Providing our Messaging Services: To provide the Messaging Services, including to personalize your experience with respect to the Messaging Services.
- Marketing and Promotion: Subject to applicable law, to contact you regarding offers, promotions, discounts, and other services provided by us or our third-party business partners that may interest you.
- Tailored Advertising and Ad Effectiveness: To deliver tailored advertising of our services based on your preferences or interests across services and devices and for measuring the effectiveness of ads, including understanding our customer base and purchasing trends.
- Auditing, Reporting, and Other Internal Operations. To conduct audits and assessments of our compliance with legal obligations and to maintain appropriate business records and enforce company policies and procedures.
- In support of our General Business Operations. To assess, execute on, and implement mergers, acquisitions, reorganizations, dispositions, bankruptcies, and other business transactions such as financings.
- Other Purposes. For other purposes where we provide notice, obtain your consent, or that are otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.
How We May Disclose Personal Information
We may disclose the personal information we collect for the purposes described above and as follows:
- Affiliates and Subsidiaries: We may disclose personal information with current or future affiliates or subsidiaries to provide services and for research, marketing, and other purposes.
- Service Providers: . We may disclose personal information to service providers who perform services on our behalf, including, as noted above, to provide the Messaging Services to you via third parties.
- Acquirers of Business Assets. We may sell certain of our businesses or assets to other companies in connection with mergers, acquisitions, reorganizations, dispositions, bankruptcies, and other business transactions such as financings. When such transactions take place, your information may constitute a part of the transferred business assets. In the event that we, or any of our affiliates, sell some, all, or substantially all of our assets to another company, your personal information likely will be disclosed and transferred as an asset to such company, as well as in contemplation of such transactions (e.g., due diligence).
- Other Disclosures. We may disclose personal information in other ways not described above that we notify you of or that we obtain your consent for, or that are otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Choices You Have About our Processing of Your Personal Information
You can opt out of receiving text messages via the Messaging Services by responding to any of our text messages with any of the following replies: STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT. After doing so, you will receive one additional message confirming that your request has been processed. The Messaging Services may not recognize or respond to unsubscribe requests that do not include the STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT keyword commands, and agree we and our service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. If you unsubscribe from one of our text message programs, you may continue to receive text messages from us through other programs you have joined until you separately unsubscribe from those programs.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Notice, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or text the keyword HELP to our to any of our text messages.