Take the sun's sustainable energy and convert it to power for charging your small devices with the lightweight, compact, and extremely portable BioLite SolarPanel 5+ Portable Solar Panel. Phones, tablets, and other devices can plug right into the USB port for a power boost. In peak sun-light, the SolarPanel 5+ provides 5W of power per hour - enough to fill up a smart phone in as little as 2 hours. The 2200mAh Li-on (8Wh) onboard battery lets you store energy for later use, and can be pre-charged at home via the Micro USB input, and also by the sun through the high-efficiency monocrystalline solar panel.
With BioLite's Optimal Sun System, the integrated sundial offers easy alignment for capturing direct rays, and a 360° kickstand helps you stabilize your panel from any angle or uneven terrain; furthermore, the ultra-slim design of the SolarPanel 5+ uses minimal materials to quickly dissipate heat and maximize efficiency. Corner latches for conveniently attaching to a pack for external storage or catching some sunlight on a hike. On the side, the battery and charge strength indicator show you the strength of the sun for measuring your panel's capacity, and the battery status button shows how much power is currently stored in the 2200mAh onboard battery. BioLite 1-year limited warranty.
SolarPanel 5+ Specs
• Weight: 13.76 oz. (390g)
• Dimensions: 10.12" x 8.19" x 0.94" (257mm x 208mm x 24mm)
• Panel Depth: 0.26" (6.6mm)
• Charge Input: Solar panel or Micro USB in-port
• Solar Panel Cell Type: High-Efficiency Monocrystalline
• Battery: 2200mAh Li-on, 8Wh
• Output: USB port; 5W per hour at peak sun
• IPX4 splash-proof weather-resistance
- Ideal for charging phones, tablets, GPS, & more
- 220mAh onboard battery stores energy for later
- 5W output via USB port for electronic devices
- Micro USB in-port for pre-charging panel at home
- IPX4 rated for splash-proof weather-resistance