The EB-11 sports a stylish design built for longevity with a super-tough steel frame and front fork to maximize durability. The handlebars, rims and braking hardware are made from aerospace-grade 6061 tempered aluminum. For maximum comfort, the seat post height can be adjusted to find the proper fit and make your ride even more comfortable.
The cushioned, extra-wide, spring-supported saddle seat adds even more support from bumpy rides. The power system on the EB-11 is engineered to balance the output between the 36-volt battery and the high-torque, 250-watt motor. Cruise as fast as 15.3 mph for up to 26 miles on a single charge and easily conquer steep 25-degree inclines. Switch to pedal-assist for that extra push when you need it, or when you simply want to ease into the ride.
Customize your riding experience to your liking with three riding modes: pedal-only, throttle-only or pedal-to-go. What's more, the Li-ion battery charges quickly, in just five hours. The EB11’s battery is removable, so you can always have an extra battery on-hand (sold separately), charged and ready to go, when you need it. The compact, lightweight battery pack fits in most messenger bags and backpacks with room to spare.
• Shock absorbent support: Expect smoother rides thanks to 26-inch wheels and the 2.125-inch wide cruiser-style tires. This wheel-tire combo delivers spectacular shock-absorbing qualities that make cracks and imperfections in the pavement all but disappear.
• Shimano 7-speed & pull brakes: Find the right gear with quick-change Shimano shifting that helps you overcome difficult hills and inclines. With Shimano, you have true control and riding versatility that you need for a truly joyful ride.
• Quality, comfort, and control: Engineered for maximum comfort, with a deep-sweep handlebar that helps you ride with a more relaxed posture. No undue strain on your shoulders or lower back. And the seat post height can be adjusted to find the proper fit and make your ride even more comfortable.
• Range per charge: 26 miles
• Charging time: 5 hours
• Speed: 15.3 mph
• Wheel size: 26"
- Cruise as fast as 15.3 mph for up to 26 miles on a single charge
- Cushioned, extra-wide, spring-supported saddle seat adds even more support
- Three riding modes (pedal-only, throttle-only or pedal-to-go) allow you to customize the riding experience
- Made from aerospace-grade 6061 tempered aluminum and steel for maximum durability
- Wheel-tire combo delivers spectacular shock-absorbing qualities for bumpy rides