Experience a truly easy-breezy adventure when you hop on and ride the EB10 electric cruiser bike. Thanks to its upright design, you’ll cruise with a more natural, relaxed posture. That means minimal stress on your shoulders, neck and lower back. Its step-through frame has a low, 21-inch pass-through makes mounting and dismounting a breeze for everyone, even those with limited mobility.
The EB-10 is as powerful as it is comfortable. With this e-bike, cruise up to 16 mph for as far as 28 miles on a single charge. Conquer 25-degree hills like a superhero. Need to go faster, farther, higher? Activate pedal-assist for that extra push when you need it, or when you simply want to ease into the ride. Three riding modes let you perfectly adjust the ride to your liking: pedal-only, throttle-only or pedal-to-go. Whether you want to pedal to your destination or let the motor do all the work — or a little bit of both — the EB10 makes it possible.
We’ve built the EB10 using high-grade steel for the frame and front fork to maximize durability and for the compliant ride quality steel is known for. The handlebars, rims and braking hardware are made from aerospace-grade 6061 tempered aluminum. This electric city bike is precisely engineered to be lightweight while maintaining high standards of durability, able to support riding capacity up to 264.5 pounds. The EB10 rides on 26-inch wheels wrapped with nimble 2.125-inch cruiser-style tires that are agile with just enough extra width to provide solid grip and shock absorption when riding. Together, they deliver better handling on road conditions than traditional road tires.
• Removable battery and cargo rack: The EB-10’s battery is removable, so you can always have an extra battery (sold separately) on-hand, charged and ready to go, when you need it. The compact, lightweight battery pack fits in most messenger bags and backpacks with room to spare.
• Shimano 7-speed & pull brakes: Find the right gear with quick-change Shimano shifting that helps you overcome difficult hills and inclines. With Shimano, you have true control and riding versatility that you need for a truly joyful ride.
• Quality, comfort, and control: The EB10 pedal-to-go eBike comes with a digital LCD odometer and battery display, bell, front and rear fender, and adjustable seat. With its IPX4 rating, the battery and motor are splash- and weather-resistant. The battery mount also pulls double duty as a cargo rack for increased utility.
• Range per charge: 26 miles
• Maximum load: 264.5 lbs
• Charging time: 5 hours
• Speed: 15.3 mph
• Dimensions: 69.68 x 26 x 41.7 in
- Cruise up to 16 mph for as far as 28 miles on a single charge
- Three riding modes (pedal-only, throttle-only or pedal-to-go) let you customize the riding experience
- Step-through frame with low, 21-inch pass-through makes mounting and dismounting easy, even for those with limited mobility
- Made with high-grade steel and aerospace-grade 6061 tempered aluminum for maximum durability
- 26-inch wheels provide extra width for solid gripping and shock absorption when riding