Take the scenic route and explore the great outdoors. With the EB9 full-sized electric bicycle, you can enjoy the benefits of riding with none of the complications. We’ve built the EB9 using high-grade 6061-series aluminum for the frame and rims. This electric city bike is classically streamlined and precisely engineered to be lightweight while maintaining high standards of durability.
At 28 millimeters, the tires are still nimble and efficient, but with just enough extra width to provide more compliance and grip than standard road tires. The quick-release removable front wheel makes maintenance easier. From the wide, swept-back beach-cruiser handlebars to the cushioned, coil-sprung saddle, riding around the city on the EB9 is a dream. The EB9's electrical system is in perfect balance, calibrated to maximize the output between the 36-volt battery and the high-torque, 250-watt motor.
With the EB9, you can cruise as fast as 16 mph for up to 28 miles on a single charge. Need to go faster and farther? Activate pedal-assist for that extra push when you need it, or when you simply want to ease into the ride. The EB9 pedal-assist eBike comes with an LCD odometer and battery display, bell, front and rear fender, and adjustable seat. With its IPX4 rating, the battery and motor are splash- and weather-resistant. The battery mount also does double-duty as a cargo rack for increased utility.Three riding modes let you customize the riding experience to your liking: pedal-only, throttle-only or pedal-to-go. Whether you want to pedal to your destination or let the motor do all the work — or a little bit of both — the EB9 gives you more than options. It delivers solutions.
• Removable battery and cargo rack: The EB9’s battery is removable, so you can always have an extra battery (sold separately) on-hand, charged and ready to go, when you need it. The compact, lightweight battery pack fits in most messenger bags and backpacks with room to spare.
• Shimano 7-speed & pull brakes: Find the right gear with quick-change Shimano shifting that helps you overcome difficult hills and inclines. With Shimano, you have true control and riding versatility that you need for a truly joyful ride.
• Designed for comfort and mobility: Comfortable upright riding design with sweeping cruiser handlebars to keep your back and shoulders relaxed. L0w step-through design allows you to mount and dismount easily and on balance.
• Range per charge: 28 miles
• Charging time: 5 hours
• Speed: 16.5 mph
• Dimensions: 70.47 x 23.6 x 42.5 in
- Cruise as fast as 16 mph for up to 28 miles on a single charge
- Features include LCD odometer and battery display, bell, front and rear fender, and adjustable seat
- Maximizes output between the 36-volt battery and the high-torque, 250-watt motor
- Three riding modes (pedal-only, throttle-only or pedal-to-go) let you customize how you ride
- Quick-change Shimano shifting helps you overcome difficult hills and inclines