Returns & Exchanges
Standard Return Policy for Refunds: Any new products purchased from the House may be received by our warehouse within 90 days from the date of delivery for a full refund for original purchase amount (less shipping cost). All returns must be returned in new original condition, including manufacturer packaging, tags attached, documentation and any accessories. If the return is received outside the 90-day policy an e-gift will be issued for the return. To ensure a speedy refund, follow these guidelines when packaging your return item(s):
- All items must be returned in their original condition-This means that items should be unworn, unwashed, free of any stains, tears, scuffs or smells (i.e. smoke, pet hair, coffee stains)
- Items must be returned in the original packaging with any/all manufacturer tags attached and accessories
- Please be sure to complete the Refund form for each order being returned Refund Form Can Be Found Here
Customers are responsible for return shipping charges. We offer discounted ground shipping labels for the contiguous lower 48 states (excludes AK, HI, and international orders). The House Outdoor Gear is happy to assist customers with a discounted return label please see the link below:
If you experience issues with your product once you use it please review the warranty page
*Sales on used product are final – no returns.
Standard Bike Return Policy
We offer conditional returns at our discretion. We must receive the return within 30 days of delivery. These labels are not able to be purchased until after we have authorized your exchange or return.
Pro-build (All carbon, and Wolftrax alloy frames) bikes are not eligible for return except for in cases with defects in material or workmanship covered under warranty.
All bike returns are subject to review by us before the return is approved.
To initiate your return, please email us following the instructions below.
The first step is to send us some images attached via email, along with the order number and your contact info- We need images of the whole bike, close-ups of the wheels, tires, and any existing damage; so we can verify the bike’s condition before we authorize the return.
At this point we will reply with the next steps for your specific return instructions; please allow 48-72 hours for a reply, and potentially longer between the months of November through February due to the holiday season.
Bikes shipped back in original packaging material, undamaged and in showroom condition will be eligible for a full refund, less shipping and assembly fees. We will evaluate any returned item and inspect for damage. Up to 20% will be deducted for damage and use where bicycles cannot be sold as new. Bikes returned not in the original packaging material, not in a good container, or in multiple boxes will not be fully refunded. Bicycles that have been clearly used, or present damage from riding or shipping will not be eligible for a full refund and will be charged up to the 20% restocking fee upon our inspection findings.
Assembly fees will not be refunded.
The quickest way to exchange an item is to return the items you don’t wan’t using the above policy and form, and place a new order at the same time. This way, your item won’t go out of stock while waiting and you’ll get it quickly.
Additional Details about Returns:
Customers are responsible for the cost of return shipping. The House Outdoor Gear is happy to assist customers with a discounted return label. Please click the link below to print the discounted return label.
Upon arrival, inspect your shipment carefully. If there is any loss or damage, please contact customer service immediately.
- A completed Return Form (or other documents including all the requested information) must accompany your return.
- Once we receive the product(s) into our system (usually 3-5 business days), we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 business days for a credit to post to your account. In some cases, processing your return for a refund can take 2 to 3 weeks depending on the issuing bank processing time.
- Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form and the same account as tendered at the time of purchase. Please note if you use the discounted return label, we will deduct the shipping fee from your refund. Contact customer service at 800-409-7669 with any questions or concerns regarding returns.
The House will refuse items returned in unsalable condition.
Our return address is:
200 S Owasso Blvd E
St Paul, MN 55117