Ever wonder why some sunglasses look awesome on you and others just don’t cut it? We’ll the shape of your face has a lot to do with how a pair of sunglasses will look on you. Here is an overview including 4 of the major face shapes and some guidelines to find the perfect shades. The most important thing to remember is that personal style trumps all. If you love it, wear it!
- Equal in width and length, characterized by soft curves with few angles if any.
- A balanced face looks best, should select angular frames to help sharpen and add definition.
- Rectangular styles make round face look slimmer.
- Frames that are more horizontal than vertical longates and slims round faces.
- Glasses with high or mid height temples help lengthen face.
- Top: Spy – Parker Sunglasses Bot: Electric – Detroit Sunglasses