Description: HO Evo Slalom Ski w/ FreeMax ART Bindings
This adjustable rear kicker employs a Marshmallow Foam Liner for amazing out-of-the-box comfort and pairs great with the freeMAX boot. The ART''s easy to mount and adjust Direct Connect System gives the skier Natural Edge Angle for precise edge control & improved balance. It achieves the industry''s shortest Flex Footprint which virtually eliminates ski flex dead spots so your ski turns as easy as designers intend. The DC system also allows for Micro Adjustment for infinite fore/aft and 7* of rotational adjustment. The Adjustable Rear Toe is also available in the aluminum plated version to fit traditional insert patterns.
- FLEXBODY CONSTRUCTION: A thinly sculpted ski body coupled with a carbon rich construction improves torsional characteristics for better responsiveness to skier load in and out of turns.
- SURF INSPIRED FISH SHAPE WITH CLEAN EDGE TAIL: Lower aspect ratio with wider tail = ultra-efficient planing surface for performance at slower speeds and easier deep water starts. Clean Edge reduces drag by 50% over traditional ski edges.
- BINDING SPINE: Minimized material underfoot to maximize torsional and longitudinal flex for increased angle
- SPEEDSKIN BASE: Fish-scale inspired advanced laminar textured ski base reduces ski drag and increases ski speed by breaking up water molecules during ski to water contact
- HEX FIN: NACA Airfoil inspired 3-dimensional fin enhances ski versatility by increasing glide speed and turning properties
- DIRECT CONNECT SYSTEM: Easy to Mount, Easy to Adjust
- NATURAL EDGE ANGLE: For precise edge control & improved balance
- INDUSTRY''S SHORTEST FLEX FOOTPRINT: Virtually eliminates ski flex dead spots
- MICRO ADJUSTMENT: For infinite fore/aft and 7
- of rotational adjustment
- MARSHMALLOW FOAM LINER: Marshmallow Foam Liner for incredible comfort
- REMOVABLE FOOTBED ANCHORING SYSTEM: Removable Footbed Anchoring System for easier mounting
- DIRECT CONNECT OR TRADITIONAL: Available with Direct Connect Mounting System or Traditional Aluminum Plates