Description: HO Carbon Omni Slalom Ski w/ Xmax/ART Bindings
A resounding improvement on crossover skis, the OMNI is optimized for the skier who needs one ski to do everything. Developed for high versatility with added responsiveness, the Carbon OMNI marries high performance aggressive skiing with the efficiency essential for open water skiing. Its Carbon Construction provides tip to tail stiffness for greater acceleration and enhanced performance and higher speeds. It’s also longitudinally stiffer for the more aggressive skier who demands more horsepower and increased response in pursuit of throwing the biggest water walls. The Carbon Omni’s Flex-Frame provides increased torsional flex for the maneuverable feel of a traditional ski with the added speed & stability of a wideride ski. This allows the ski to twist creating tighter turns while added width provides the stable platform skiers need. The Omni was designed with a Hybrid Waist Width, halfway between those typically found in traditional skis and those in wideride skis. This provides for smooth instinctive turns at a wide range of speeds. Clean Edge Technology reduces drag 50% by allowing water to release cleanly off the bottom of the ski. This differs from conventional edges where water wraps around the bevel, up the sidewall and releases off the upper edge creating suction. The Clean Edge bevel-less tail offered in the Omni designs, Clean Edge 3.0, produces more acceleration with less skier input. In addition, we’ve enhanced stability by maintaining more bevel between the rear foot and fin. The result is a fast moving highly efficient ski with the handling required for tight line turns. The Omni also features a SpeedSkin base, fish-scale inspired advanced laminar textured ski base reduces ski drag and increases ski speed by breaking up water molecules during ski to water contact.
This adjustable rear kicker employs a Marshmallow Foam Liner for amazing out-of-the-box comfort and pairs great with the xMAX boot. The ART''s easy to mount and adjust Direct Connect System gives the skier Natural Edge Angle for precise edge control & improved balance. It achieves the industry''s shortest Flex Footprint which virtually eliminates ski flex dead spots so your ski turns as easy as designers intend. The DC system also allows for Micro Adjustment for infinite fore/aft and 7* of rotational adjustment. The Adjustable Rear Toe is also available in the aluminum plated version to fit traditional insert patterns.
- CARBON CONSTRUCTION: More tip to tail stiffness for greater acceleration and enhanced performance and higher speeds. Longitudinally stiffer for the more aggressive skier who demands more horsepower and increased response in pursuit of throwing the biggest water walls
- FLEX-FRAME: Increased torsional flex provides the maneuverable feel of a traditional ski with the speed & stability of a wideride ski
- HYBRID WIDTH: A waist width halfway between a traditional ski and a wideride ski provides for smooth instinctive turns at a wide range of speeds
- CLEAN EDGE 3.0 TAIL: The Clean Edge bevel-less tail produces less drag and more acceleration with less skier input.
- CONTINUOUS ROCKERLINE: Instinctive turns with no paralleling
- DEEP CONCAVE: Added stability in turn balanced by low drag Clean Edge tail
- SPEEDSKIN BASE: Fish-scale inspired advanced laminar textured ski base reduces ski drag and increases ski speed by breaking up water molecules during ski to water contact
- HIGH QUALITY DROP-THROUGH ALUMINUM FIN AND WING
- DIRECT CONNECT SYSTEM: Easy to Mount, Easy to Adjust
- NATURAL EDGE ANGLE: For precise edge control & improved balance
- INDUSTRY''S SHORTEST FLEX FOOTPRINT: Virtually eliminates ski flex dead spots
- MICRO ADJUSTMENT: For infinite fore/aft and 7
- of rotational adjustment
- MARSHMALLOW FOAM LINER: Marshmallow Foam Liner for incredible comfort
- REMOVABLE FOOTBED ANCHORING SYSTEM: Removable Footbed Anchoring System for easier mounting
- DIRECT CONNECT OR TRADITIONAL: Available with Direct Connect Mounting System or Traditional Aluminum Plates