Description: Straight Line Sumo Axis Arrow 950 Ballast Bag
Straight Line's mission is to give you options for creating larger wakes so you can have as much fun as possible. The SUMO Sacs are easy to use, durable and convenient. It is designed to work as a Plug 'N Play option with your factory ballast system or on deck with our SUMO pumps. We offer an extensive selection of ballast to fit any boat and budget.
Key Features of Straight Line Sumo Axis Arrow 950 Ballast Bag:
- 950 lbs - 68" 48" 8" 1X Link 3 X 1" NPT
- Fits inside axis A20 / A22 Internal Bow Compartments
- SUMO Skin 1000D: SUMO Sacs are made with our own flexible and puncture-resistant fabric, "SUMO Skin." It has a durable 1000D polyester core that is heat laminated to lightweight PVC skins with a bonding agent. This sandwich construction is 150% stronger in tearing tests and 37% higher in tensile strength than our competitors, making it the most durable ballast bag available.
- SUMO Seams: Every SUMO sac is double welded to ensure a watertight seal. Our tough SUMO Skin is overlapped and hot air welded. You can see the smooth and clean seams on the outside of every bag, and a second welding operation applies an inch wide sealing tape to the inside of every seam.
- LINK Valve: Our unique LINKTM system provides a hassle free connection to your Sumo Pump, keeping your boat dry on the inside. The LinkTM Valve is watertight and can also be used as a convenient way to purge air from your bag.
- 1"NPT Valves: NEW and Improved threaded valves provide a perfect water tight seal, and have been pressure tested up to 6 PSI. Our 1" NPT ports allow built in ballast systems to fill, drain and vent quickly for hassle free operation.
Sumo Axis Arrow 950