Description: Slingshot Response Wakeboard
The Sickest Board Ever just got sicker! "What?" Yeah, lighter, stronger, smoother, faster, and brighter. "Brighter?" Check it out, the 2011 Slingshot Response wakeboard. With an all NEW Atomic Core, SingleShot Fusion Sidewalls, and Slingshot''s Fastrack mounting system. Future Response Technology (FRT) is at its best.
Key Features of the Slingshot Response Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Continuous Rocker: Effortless pop and butter soft landings
- Future Response Technology - FRT: Lightweight, more durable core that offers controlled flex that evenly distributes an explosive energy burst when popping off the wake and on ollies, and absorbs shock on hard landings
- NEW Atomic C Core: 12 stringer all wood core made of vertically laminated Columbian Gold and Aspen, and topped off with carbon fiber capped sidewalls
- NEW SingleShot Fusion Sidewall: High durometer urethane (seamlessly fused in the core, it''s the most durable wakeboard ever)
- Taperwall: Better edge control, added speed stability, sounder handling in rough water, and more impact resistant
- Dura Base: Most durable sliding base available
- Park Ready Tune: Ability to customize the board rails to desired shape
- Elliptical Concave: Quicker edge to edge response
- NEW Fastrack: Limitless micro adjustment stance options, and a superior rider to board connection
- Handmade by Slingshot in the USA: Precision finished product using the highest quality materials
Past Season Product