Description: Ronix Bill Wakeboard
The Ronix Bill Wakeboard is fully designed with a Mod Pour Composite construction, the toughest foam out there, to hold your weight and take the most brutal of landings. Never to worry about drags, the 4 Slider Fins help you to maneuver an ultimate edge hold while tackling a 50-50 grind on rails. The Krypto Cable is combined with Monocoque Laminated Glass, making the sidewalls the utmost durable. The pleasure of riding the Bill Wakeboard will leave you thinking this is purely enchanted.
Key Features of the Ronix Bill Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Center Variable Edge - A 10" Semi Full Rail And A Subtle Bevel Create A Controlled Accelerated Edge Transfer With A Forgiving Bottom Design
- Tip/Tail Variable Edge - A Sharper Rail And Bevel Have More Of A Locked Down Feel Once On Edge
- Thinner Profile Reduces Swing Weight Along With A Unique 45 degree Angled Tip/Tail Profile
- Simple Bottom Shape With A Slight Convex Belly Designed To Land With More Forward Momentum
- Monocoque A Wrapped Glass From The Top To The Bottom So The Flash Line Is No Longer The Weak Point Of The Board But The Strongest
- Sintered Base The Most Durable NonStick Base Material We Have Ever Tested On Rails Without Loosing Any Glide Speed On The Water
- Mod Pour The Highest Strength To Weight Ratio We Have Ever Tested Setting The Standard Of The Most Refined Recipe Of Foam Out There
- Krypto Cable Combined With Our Monocoque Laminated Glass, This Cable Makes The Sidewalls The Strongest Part Of The Board Not The Weakest
- 4 Slider Fins A Fin Actually Designed To Be Sessioned On Rails, Also For Riders That Like That Finless Feel, The Wider Design Creates Turbulence Giving It A Less Gratuitous Grip On The Water
- 4 Fiberglass 1.0" Ramp Fins
Past Season Product