Description: Ronix Viva Atr Edition Wakeboard
The Ronix Viva Atr Edition Wakeboard integrates performance features to give you a responsive ride in any condition. The sharp center spine makes edge transitions lightning quick and ensures straight tracking in rough water. The thin profile reduces weight for big air, and Carbon R3 Technology reinforces the board and maintains its original rocker shape over time. Shallower exit channels reduce water pressure for a quick ride that you don''t have to fight to control. Ronix has you covered for high performance riding on their Viva Atr Edition wakeboard.
Key Features of the Ronix Viva Atr Edition Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Our sharpest center rail creates a super quick edge transfer and line into the wake is also more reliable in choppier water conditions
- Shallower exit channels - help relieve the pressure with the water.
- Thin profile reduces swing weight
- Carbon R3 Technology - ride the board the way it was intended to be ridden with the carbon maintaining the original rocker line
- Krypto Cable - makes the sidewalls the strongest part of the board - not the weakest, along with a torsionally stiffer board
- Mod Pour - this demanding alternative core is made from our exclusive blend of carbon and atoms with a higher strength to weight ratio
- Artwork - screened UV clear top/metal flake ink/gun metal top emblem/etched badge underneath the topsheet
- 4 fiberglass 1.0" fins
- Chad Sharpe''s speedy creation - take it out in the flats or wake-to-wake
- SINTERED BASE: The most durable non stick base material we have ever tested on rails without loosing any glide speed on the water. Our exclusive base was formulated from a powder by heating the material in a sintering furnace below its melting point until the particles bond to one another. A higher purity of a compound that preserves its bond over time. No obstacle is safe at cable parks with our new jib friendly base material. (pink bottom in cross section)
Viva Atr Edition
Past Season Product