Description: Ronix One Wakeboard
If you''re looking for not only a stylish wakeboard but a board that you can count on to perform well when you''re in your sport, look no further than the Ronix One Wakeboard Ceramic 138. This board is extremely durable and features an original design which is sure to make you stand out from the crowd. So if you''re looking for a dependable board that won''t let you down when you''re performing at your best the Ronix One Wakeboard Ceramic 138 may just be what you''re looking for.
Key Features of the Ronix One Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Round rails thru the center, with a angled bevel prevent that all too familiar edge catching digger, create an even mellower transitioned carve
- Thin profile reduces swing weight. Clean center bottom design - this rockerline leaves the wake and lands with more forward. momentum so there is no need for big channels to reduce the impact on landings.
- Side vents - for a stronger grip up the wake.
- Carbon Technology - ride the board the way it was intended to be ridden with the most carbon maintaining the original rocker line.
- Krypto Cable - makes the sidewalls the strongest part of the board - not the weakest, along with a torsionally stiffer board
- Mod Pour - this demanding alternative core is made from our exclusive blend of carbon and atoms with a higher strength to weight ratio
- Sintered Base - the most durable non stick compound we have ever tested on rails without loosing any glide speed on the water
- Artwork - screened UV clear top/neon GP yellow, 3-D, and pearl inks/machined aluminum emblem/recessed multi-faceted badge underneath the topsheet
- 4 fiberglass 1.0" fins and 4 fiberglass .8" slider fins. Danny Harf designed and endorsed.
Past Season Product