Description: Ronix Krush Wakeboard - Womens
The Women''s Ronix Krush Wakeboard is made with an easy to control foam core, with a continuous rocker type. It features a toe side rail designed to dig deeper in the water for an additional grip, and a sharper profile. The heel side is created to make control less of a hassle, and stop riders from being left in unnatural positions. The Ronix Krush Wakeboard is meant to help women stay asymmetrical while still being a great board for advanced uses.
Key Features of the Ronix Krush Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Toeside rail is thinned out to sit deeper in the water creating additional grip from this sharp profile
- Toeside fins are deeper, longer and closer to the rail for a strong/stable edge hold
- Heelside rail starts off softer/fuller for a mellower transition, then blends to a more vertical sidewall with less resistance on the water
- Heelside fins are shorter and further from the rail for a quicker release on spinning tricks
- 4 molded asymmetric fin shape track true in a straight line, but break free easier with more float in a side slide position
- New Smooth Flex lay up - crafted for the needs a girl puts into a board - not a dude
- New wider profile creates a bigger sweet spot riding in any water condition
Past Season Product