Description: Liquid Force Impulse Wakeskate
This Burton Skyline Polo offers a great casual look that works with your closet and is always in style. Being a polo, one could wear this shirt to work, or to school, or any other situation between the two with the versatile design. A slim fit flatters the lady''s physique and offers a stylish and trendy look for any season. Why settle for a boring old shirt when the Burton Skyline Polo matches even better with your outfits?
Key Features of the Liquid Force Impulse Wakeskate:
- Progressive 3 Stage Rocker: A mixture of aggressive 3 stage and continuous rocker, this rocker profile allows the board to stay under your feet as you edge or leave the wake. The board reacts and stays under you, not being dragged behind as you leave the water.
- Single concave: The progressive 3 stage rocker is complimented with a single concave throughout the board that helps the board track even truer, with a fin or without, when you are on edge.
- Wood construction: decks that are pressed one at a time and cNc cut to a shape that will allow any rider, at any level to ride. The deck concave is machined and the board goes thru a varnishing process twice to ensure a quality seal.
- Variable Rail edge: The rail of the board is softer in the middle and as it gets closer to the tip it becomes crisp. This allows for a board that is forgiving when on edge, but tracks when placed on edge.
- 1.2 Obscura Fin: comes standard with two Obscura fins. These fins are dialed in perfectly for this board, to help track when on edge, but it is also the perfect height to release on tricks.
- Gripped deck: deck comes with applied die cut grip tape.
- Obscura designed Artworkunique art created by Obscura''s "team mom", Jami Reed
Past Season Product