Description: Liquid Force Flex Henshaw Wakeboard Blem
The Henshaw FLX is a completely new board for 2010. Featuring a patent pending wood PVC core technology, it has just the right amount of flex for hitting rails. Liquid Rails help protect this board, as it literally bounces off of anything in its way. Lastly, the LF exclusive grind base will help protect this board, making it the perfect weapon for an al out rail assault.
This board has some minor cosmetic defects-nothing that affects the performance
Key Features Liquid Flex Henshaw Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Hybrid Technology - Built for the ultimate ride - bottom contours and unique flex characteristics give the board a great feel off the biggest wakes and the smooth flex at the tips make it the ultimate rail riding machine
- NEW LF Exclusive - Liquid Rail Sidewalls Construction - Elastomeric sidewalls for the ultimate durable rail - will take any beating that Kevin Henshaw will give it when charging rails
- Precision CNC Wood/PVC Core - Wood gives superior strength and the liveliest flex imaginable - PVC keeps the board light as possible
- P-Tex Grind Base - The ultimate base material for long lasting slider park fun and durability
- See Through Translucent Topsheet - Lightweight substrate shows off the soul of the FLX for all to see
Flex Henshaw Blem
Past Season Product