Description: Inland Surfer Mucus Wakesurfer
The Inland Surfer Mucus Wakesurfer is making waves without a heavy price tag! This board features a wood loc construction process that inserts wood into the deck for greater stiffness and rigidity. When combined with our vortex channel design, this tough and rugged board has the performance to suit riders of any ability level. A raised rear kick pad with Inland's proprietary EVA traction helps keep you locked on the board through the wake. Gain true surf style and precise responsiveness on this top of the line Inland Surfer Mucus Wakesurfer!
Key Features of the Inland Surfer Mucus Wakesurfer 4ft 11in:
- WoodLoc - our process that inserts laminated layers of wood into the board top and bottom platform to increase strength, rigidity, stiffness and overall performance.
- Vortex Vortex Channel - A concave channel near the front of the board that helps speed up water flow and injects air under the bottom of the board, producing faster speeds and avoids pearling (nose diving).
- Progressive Edge Progressive Edge - The rail geometry and construction that holds the board close to the wake without creating unwanted drag.
- 2x Fin Fin options - number of fin options available.
- Rear Kick - EVA traction with raised rear kick pad for incredible foot hold.
- Rocket Rocker- This profile has been designed to provide the absolute maximum down-the-line speed without sacrificing edge to edge performance.
- Ability Level: The ability level recommendation for this board is beginner to intermediate.
- Weight Range: The weight range recommendation for this board is 100lbs. to 250+lbs. depending on wake size.
- Specs: 4'11" x 20.75" x 1.75" - 8 lbs. Dual fin set up.
- Note: All surf style boards come with 1 pair of standard 9cm surf fins only.
Past Season Product