Description: Ronix District Wakeboard Bindings
The Ronix District Wakeboard Bindings are a great pair of wakeboard bindings that help amateurs and professionals alike enjoy the sport of wakeboarding while also feeling a strong sense of security and safety. Instead of featuring a number of eye catching design features, it is designed with a single solid color, focusing on being more serious and to the point than a lot of other bindings. It ignores stylistic choices, preferring to focus on durability and comfort, elements necessary for a great time wakeboarding.
Key Features of the Ronix District Boots:
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- New lightweight Stage 2 Liner - even more comfortable and less prone to packing out
- Single lasted with the most low profile and compact last
- Double laces - a more customized fit
- 3-D Molded tongue blends comfort and performance
- Articulating cuff - the boot flexes with the rider without any pressure points
- Built in J-bars improve heel hold
- Throw your screwdriver away with our tool less mounting system
- Eco Innovation - no use of PVC solvents and partially crafted from recycled water bottles
Past Season Product