Description: O'Brien Nomad Wakeboard Bindings
Featuring a single panel upper panel construction, arch support, and dual lace zones the O'Brien Nomad Wakeboard bindings are made with your comfort in mind! These bindings boast O'Brien's Lux Chassis which has a 2.5° degree cant in each foot, allowing for a more natural stance and putting less stress on the legs when landing huge airs. Another excellent quality in this boot is the Ultralight Structure 2.0 Liner, which reduces weight, provide greater comfort, and grants the rider ultimate control. All in all these boots a great choice for the rider who is looking to take their wakeboarding skills to the next level.
Key Features of O'Brien Nomad Wakeboard Bindings:
- Single Panel Upper for the softest most flexible fit ever
- Medium/Soft Flex Pattern
- Dual Lace Zones for pinpoint adjustment all over your foot
- Integrated TPU Ankle Strap - Superior hold, pulls your foot into the "heel pocket"
- 2.5° Canted Chassis - eases stress on your legs
- Power Arch - supports your arch on bigger landings
- Sizes graded to fit like a shoe
- Traditional thick laces provide the mose secure fit and durability. Your boots won''t loosen up while riding
- Off Axis Rotation System - Equal heel & toe leverage while achieving perfect alignment
- Lasted Construction - Shaped the contours of a foot to make a left and right specific binding
- Lux Chassis - O''Brien''s lightest and most ridged classic ever. Maximum comfort, response and no heel/toe lift
- 6mm Inserts