Description: O'Brien Nomad Wakeboard Bindings
The O'Brien Nomads are a true classic with some high tech features. Built with a single upper panel construction the Nomads have one of the softest and most flexible fits ever. The Nomads were built for maximum drainage and breathability to keep you riding all day long. These bindings were crafted with an ultralight 2.0 liner structure, allowing for breathtaking response and control. The Nomads can turn big air into soft graceful landings with an orthotic power arch footbed, giving maximum comfort and support under your feet. A dual speed lacing system allows for micro adjustments across your whole foot for a reliable and secure fit. Ride happy in the vibrant O'Brien Nomads.
Key Features of O'Brien Nomad Wakeboard Bindings:
- Single Panel Upper for the softest most flexible fit ever
- Medium/Soft Flex Pattern
- Dual Lace Zones for pinpoint adjustment all over your foot
- Integrated TPU Ankle Strap - Superior hold, pulls your foot into the "heel pocket"
- 2.5° Canted Chassis - eases stress on your legs
- Power Arch - supports your arch on bigger landings
- Sizes graded to fit like a shoe
- Traditional thick laces provide the mose secure fit and durability. Your boots won''t loosen up while riding
- Off Axis Rotation System - Equal heel & toe leverage while achieving perfect alignment
- Lasted Construction - Shaped the contours of a foot to make a left and right specific binding
- Lux Chassis - O''Brien''s lightest and most ridged classic ever. Maximum comfort, response and no heel/toe lift
- 6mm Inserts