Description: Hyperlite Focus Wakeboard Boots
With the Hyperlite Focus Wakeboard Boots, you no longer have to worry about an uncomfortable, stiff boot that allows for little movement. That's because the Hyperlite Wakeboard boots feature a unique Hyperplush rear flex zone and a fully floating adjustable toe. Not only can your foot move around with the movement of the board, but the durable foam and toe tension system ensures that these boots will hold up to many sessions, no matter how many times you wipe out. Of course, you should try to stay upright.
Key Features of the Hyperlite Focus Wakeboard Boots:
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- Hyperplush Rear Flex Zone
- Fully Floating Adjustable Toe
- Toe Tension System
- True Fit Top Closure System
- Quick Cinch Lower Lace Zone
- Articulating Cuff
- Dual Density EVA
- Low Pro Plate System:
- Dual Density Pro Footbed-For a comfortable ride and maximum impact protection.
- Integrated Heel Brace-Allows for maximum support and responsiveness.
- Drop Through Footbed-For the closest foot to board connection.
- Injection EVA Components-Creating a stylish look and the ultimate weight reduction.
- All New Removable 6 3/4" Pro Plate-Designed to be the strongest possible construction for maximum durability and minimal heel and toe lift.
- Pro Plate Mounting Locks-The standard in boot retention. Quicker and easier adjustability, plus maximum angle control for a closer heel or toe side placement.
Past Season Product