Description: Burton Step On Ion Snowboard Boots - Used
Pair your Ion Step On® Boot with Step On bindings, and experience the comfort and convenience of snowboarding's most intuitive connection.
This is snowboarding's most intuitive boot-to-binding connection. Pair your Ion Step On Boot with Men's Step On bindings for unprecedented performance and simplicity. Three connection points - two by the toe and one at the heel - deliver unmatched security and board control. Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems, including 4x4, 3D®, and The Channel®.
- Step On® backstay features a connection point on the heel for a strapless boot-to-binding connection that offers unprecedented convenience and performance; 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride
- Tuff Cuff Lite increases heel hold and wraps the ankle with medial and lateral support and also enables free flex from heel to toe; Snugger strap allows the rider to adjust heel hold and forward flex stiffness
- Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period; Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- Speed Zone lacing system features lightning fast lacing control while allowing you to customize the tension of upper and lower zones in seconds; New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won't kink, and are easy to re-lace
- Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions; ReBounce brings cushioning closer to your foot by placing it within the shell of the boot for an added layer of impact protection sitting directly beneath your foot
- Life Liner uses lightweight materials for high-end performance with a relaxed feel and features a responsive PU tongue for a combination of quickness and resistance breakdown that excels during long seasons of hard riding; DRYRIDE Heat Cycle Lining captures, radiates, and reflects body heat inward to keep feet warmer while also wicking away heat-robbing moisture; Ultralon Performance Foam® has excellent thermo-forming ability, adapting the boot liner to the contours of the foot
- Step On® Outsole features toe cleats in the forefoot that securely fasten into the binding; EST®-optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort
- Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag