Description: TSL Symbioz Hyperflex Elite Snowshoes
Snowshoes SYMBIOZ HYPERFLEX ELITE : Fitted with the Hyperflex concept, the Symbioz Elite adapts to the hiker’s stride and the profile of the terrain. The carbon inserts add elasticity and responsiveness. Tightening comfort and speed are assured by a pre-adjustment feature that memorizes the shoe size. Its front grip, vertical blades and 8 stainless steel crampons similar to those used in mountaineering give the shoe outstanding traction. Finally, the Easy Ascent heel lift can be activated easily with the pole. Quite simply an incredible snowshoe!
NATURAL STRIDE: Hyper-flexible and light with an ergonomic binding, the Symbioz adapts to the unevenness of the terrain to give extraordinary traction. The inserts provide elasticity and lightness and offer a feeling of freedom and ease.
CARBON REINFORCEMENTS: Carbon reinforcements offer superb flexibility; they store energy during the bending phase and restore it at the end of the stride to increase stride power and reduce effort. They act dynamically during every part of the stride. Distortion of the Symbioz Elite frame is progressive, responsive, precise and uniform in both the bending and twisting phases. Carbon reinforcements reduce vibration and give greater muscle relaxation and the feeling of freedom and ease.
TRACTION: Never has a snowshoe offered such outstanding grip. Combined with the vertical blades, the stainless steel bidirectional crampons placed under the foot give incredible traction (uphill), excellent grip (downhill) and perfect drift control (incline). The flexible frame follows the shape of the terrain, provides superb stability and complete safety and avoids sudden sliding in powder snow.
COMFORT AND EASE: Comfortable and easy to put on as a result of their pre-adjustment feature that memorizes shoe size, the Symbioz’ telescopic bindings accentuate the foot movement provided by the frame. The Easy Ascent heel lift incorporated into the binding is activated by simple downward push from the pole. Also, during ascents, you won’t have any feeling of discomfort under your foot as your weight is spread across the whole of the binding heel.within the frame. The new Easy Ascent heel lift, built into the binding, is activated by simply pushing it with the pole.
- Flexible binding provides a high level of foot flexibility
- Lock Adjustment : This easy-to-use adjustment memorizes your shoe size for all your snowshoeing outings.
- Memory Lock System : The system provides rapid, efficient tightening and memorizes the front volume of the shoe.
- Lateral Adjust : offer greater comfort with their side adjustment system that will accept any width of shoe to give maximum foot surround.
- Ankle PRE-ADJUST : Enables you to centre the comfort PAD on your instep and permanently set its position.
- Tightening through a ratchet system for a secure and fast fit
- Padded comfort strap
- Sound and Shock Absorbing System (SSAS)
- Easy Ascent Heel lift,activated by simply pushing with the pole
- The front teeth provide maximum traction on steep slopes.
- The vertical blades provide superb traction and control on inclines or steep slopes in soft snow.
- 8 interchangeable stainless steel crampons, similar to mountaineering crampons, provide traction on all types ofsnow.
||SYMBIOZ ELITE - S
||SYMBIOZ ELITE - M
||SYMBIOZ ELITE - L
||6.5w > 12w
||7m > 13m
||8m > 15m
||65 > 180 lbs
||110 > 260 lbs
||150 > 300 lbs
||20.5 x 7.5''
||23.5 x 8''
||27 x 8.5''
||2.05 lbs x 2
||2.15 lbs x 2
||2.40 lbs x 2
||2 x 8
||2 x 8
||2 x 8