Description: Smartwool PhD Ski Light Pattern Socks - Womens
You'll appreciate the design but love the fit of the Smartwool Women's PhD Ski Light Pattern sock. The 4 Degree elite fit system, which features two elastics for greater stretch and fast recovery while flying down the slope, uses a narrower profile to better fit women's feet. Light shin and foot cushioning ensure all-day comfort. Smartwool's Indestructawool technology makes sure they'll last.
- PhD: Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- Women's Specific Fit: Narrower profile provides perfect women's specific fit
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System: Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Indestructawool: Indestructawool technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh Venting: Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Light Cushion: Light cushioned shin and sole for impact absorption and warmth
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Virtually Seamless toe
- 13" overall height
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 50% Merino Wool, 48% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Care: Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.