Description: Smartwool PhD Ski Light Elite Pattern Socks - Womens
Everything about this sock was created to work seamlessly with a high-performance boot: strategically placed cushioning on the heel and toe, light shin cushion, non-cushioned heel and toe, and all the benefits of Merino to help keep you warm and dry. The 4 Degree elite fit system creates a dialed fit and Indestructawool durability technology delivers long-lasting wear. A women's-specific fit creates a narrower heel and overall slimmer fit.
- PhD: Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- Women's Specific Fit: Narrower profile provides perfect women's specific fit
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System: Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Indestructawool: Indestructawool technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh Venting: Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Light Elite Cushioning: Impact protection with targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot. Designed for a precise fit in performance boots.
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- 200 needle construction provides high-density, low-profile cushioning
- Virtually Seamless toe
- 13" overall height
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 41% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Care: Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.