Description: Starboard Elite Touring Starshot SUP Paddleboard
Multifunctional for cruising over distance, super fast yet incredibly stable. Equipped with two of bungee tie-downs to carry extra gear and four FCS inserts for installing camera.
Key Features of Starboard Elite Touring Starshot SUP Paddleboard:
- Thickness: 6.9"
- Tail Width: 17"
- Volume: 249 L
- Weight: 33 lbs
- Suggested Rider Weight Range: 50-100 kg
- Bottom shape: “Round V double concave mid-section to deep V concave tail”
- 15 kg/m³ fused, precision-molded cell core for light weight and increased water resistance
- Multiple layers of high grade fiberglass are wetted out in epoxy resin
- Standing area of a 0.6mm uni-directional, Australian Pine wood later is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity
- All inserts have reinforcements
- Glass reinforced rails
- 3/4 deck pad with crocodile skin texture
- Full gloss rails and deck
- Precision molded and compression during molding ensures an extra hard and strong outer surface
- 2mm and 5mm EVA Crocodile Skin Deck Pad
- Australian Wood + Inserts
- Bungee Course Adjuster Insert
- Bungee Tiedown
- Leash Insert & FCS Insert
- Starboard 1 Year Warranty
Elite Touring Starshot