Description: Starboard WindSUP Atlas Asap SUP Paddleboard
The best compromise between glide and stability, known as the Atlas. A solid platform for even the heaviest of riders. Great for riding with a paddle or a rig, it is available only in ASAP with a centre fin.
Key Features of Starboard WindSUP Atlas Asap SUP Paddleboard:
- Length: 12'' 0"
- Width: 33"
- Thickness: 4.6"
- Tail Width: 16.7"
- Volume: 205L
- Sail Range: 4.5-7.5m²
- Fin Set: 1 x Starboard SUP 8" 1 x Drake Shallow 410 Plug
- Finbox: US 10" Deep Tuttle
- 20 kg/m3 fused, precision molded Cellcore for extra strength and water resistance
- Multiple layers of high grade fiberglass is wetted out in epoxy resin, while a standing area of a 0.6mm uni-directional, Australian Pine wood layer is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity. All inserts have added reinforcements
- 360º glass reinforced rails
- 3/4 deck pads with crocodile skin texture
- Full gloss rails
- Starboard''s boards are all precision molded and the compression during molding ensures an extra hard, strong and precise outer surface
- Retractable daggerboard for improved light-wind gliding
- Full EVA deck
- New: user-replaceable and ultra-durable rubber lips
- Weight: 30.8 lbs
WindSUP Atlas Asap 12ft
Past Season Product