Description: Starboard Go Windsurf Board 141L
For a stable, comfortable and versatile board that will take you from a green newbie to a show-boating expert, the Starboard Go Windsurf Board 141L is tough to beat. Ideal for learning the basics like planing, hooking in and waterstarts, the Go has a slimmer and wider design that makes it more stable and easier to control with a fun and responsive ride that will have you riding like a pro from day one. From your very first trip, this board will help you master the art of windsurfing with speed and control, and make sure you maximize your fun on the water this season!
Key Features of the Starboard Go Windsurf Board 141L:
- Wide outlines coupled with a thinner profile forms for more efficiency:
- By making the outlines wider, the boards will have better low-speed stability: this is important when uphauling or completing your jibes for example.
- By making the profiles thinner, these wider boards don't feel big - on the contrary, the lower center of gravity makes the board more responsive to foot- steering, quicker to carve and bite sharper into jibes.
- The combination of width and thinness also increases wind range: on one hand, the extra width allows the rider to fit a deeper fin and a larger sail, giving it more light wind power. On the other hand, the low volume from the thin profile allows the board to be more controllable in high winds, using a smaller sail and a smaller fin.
- The tail area of the deck remains heavily domed so that the board remains comfortable underfoot, in any strap position and even outside of the straps. The GOs are very accessible and comfortable to ride.
- Length: 251L
- Volume: 141cm
- Width: 79.5cm
- Tail Width: 49.7cm
- Thickness: 12.7cm
- Bottom shape (from tail to nose): Flat Vee
- Number of footstrap rows : 3
- Fin: Drake Freeride Power 460
- Finbox: Tuttle
- Recommended sail range: 6.0-9.5
- Weight (Tufskin AST): 10.55
Past Season Product