Description: Starboard Elite Touring SUP Paddleboard Starshot
"Extra fast, real stable and great tracking." The Elite Touring 11'6" x 29.5" proved a breakthrough in gliding performance for a board at this length. The slender nose section pierces water while volume distribution in rails and concave bottom shape provides the glide and stability. It feels light and nimble, has great glide and is simply fun to ride. The aft fin box supports great tracking. Equipped with two bungee tie downs to carry extra gear and four FCS inserts for installing lights or GPS.
Key Features of Starboard Elite Touring SUP Paddleboard Starshot:
- Length: 11'' 6"
- Width: 29.5"
- Thickness: N/A
- Tail Width: 20.6"
- Volume: 235 L
- Rider up to: 90kg
- Center Fin: Dol-fin 22" Hexcel
- Side Fin: No side fins
- AST Electric features an extra set of Surf Finz boxes set forward near the rail for added tracking when windsurfing (extra fins not provided)
- Starshot is provided with Dolfin 22" injection molded center fin and no side fins
- 20 kg/m3 fused, precision molded Cellcore for extra strength and water resistance
- Multiple layers of high grade fiberglass is wetted out in epoxy resin, while a standing area of a 0.6mm uni-directional, Australian Pine wood layer is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity. All inserts have added reinforcements
- 360º glass reinforced rails
- 3/4 deck pads with crocodile skin texture
- Full gloss rails
- Starboard''s boards are all precision molded and the compression during molding ensures an extra hard, strong and precise outer surface
- FCS insert
- Bungee insert
- EVA IQ handle
- 5mm EVA Crocodile skin
- 2mm EVA Crocodile skin
- Leash insert
- Weight: 31.22 lbs
Elite Touring 11ft 6in
Past Season Product