Description: Scott Fix Roz-G Goggles
SCOTT''s iconic and most popular goggle just keeps getting better. With an exceptional field of vision, bold patterns and colorful frames, the Fix Goggle is unmatched in performance and style.
Key Features of Scott Fix Roz-G Goggles:
- Fit: Medium to Large
- Lens Tech: Spherical SCOTT OptiView Double Lens No FogTM Anti-Fog Lens Treatment ACS Air Control System for active lens venting
- Goggles Tech: Cheek vents for active frame venting 3-Layer Molded Face Foam Optimized helmet compatibility No-Slip silicone strap<
- 3-Layer Face Foam: SCOTT's NEW 3-Layer Face Foam incorporates two layers of foam and one layer of fleece.
- Helmet Compatibility: SCOTT goggles are engineered to engage flawlessly with a variety of helmets.
- Silicon Lined anti-slip Strap: Strap lined with silicone to eliminate strap slippage on the helmet.
- Air Control System (ACS): ACS ventilation incorporates lens air intake vents on the goggle lens and frame air outtake vents on the bottom of the goggle. The result is a sophisticated ventilation system that helps prevent condensation and fogging.
- Spherical SCOTT OptiView Double Lens: SCOTT OptiView lenses are manufactured in Europe and adhere to the strictest testing standards..
- No Fog Anti-Fog Lens Treatment: SCOTT lenses undergo a permanent No Fog treatment process to prevent condensation and fogging.