Description: Terramar Ultra Merino 2.0 Half Zip Baselayer Top
Whether hiking, skiing or backpacking the Terramar Ultra Merino 2.0 Half Zip is a great option for low to moderate activity levels in mild weather or high activity levels in colder climates. Part of the Merino Pro Collection, this is the best mother nature has to offer in thermal regulation technology which provides comfort through a wide range of temperatures. Made with traditional merino wool and enhanced with innovative knit construction and climasense technology, this unique blend of fibers allows for optimal performance. Functional thumbholes add extra comfort and help keep cold air out and an invisible zip pocket holds small accessories when you are on the go. Natural Merino Wool - Provides ultimate next-to-skin comfort.
- The fabric absorbs moisture without losing the natural insulation properties of wool, providing wicking and warmth without bulk Blended with Nylon for extra durability.
- Bi-layer Construction - Consists of a fully synthetic inside and majority merino wool face to create an air pocket in-between both layers for additional insulation and thermal regulation.
- Synthetic Backside - Helps to push sweat and moisture vapors to the surface to keep you dry and comfortable.
- Climasense Fiber Fusion - Designed to regulate your optimal temperature. Engineered to warm you up when you are cold and cool you down when you are hot, maintaining ideal temperature and humidity. Keeping your body temp exactly where it needs to be.
- UPF Rated - UPF Rating 50+ for great sun protection for everybody.
- Moisture Management - Moves moisture from the skin from the face of fabric to keep you warm and dry. Keeping dry is the basis of keeping comfortable, a key feature of baselayer used during high activity levels.
- Natural Breathability - In knit fabric constructions this allows you to warm up or cool down with ease.
- Flat Seams - All flat seam construction to prevent chafing.