Description: Karbon Alpha II Ski Pants
The Karbon Alpha II - Short Pant is a fantastic choice for someone looking for a simple ski pant that packs in the features for all day weather protection. Integrated waterproofing technology and fully-sealed seams provides highly efficient moisture management to keep you warm and dry. Made for efficient movement and comfortable wear, the Alpha II is constructed with soft 4-way stretch fabric that delivers unrestricted motion to fit an active lifestyle. Reinforced crotch seams add extra durability in high movement areas and double fabric scuff guards protect the fabric from metal edges. For ski racing, these pants are compatible with the Karbon Course Suspenders-KR114(SOLD SEPARATELY). Other ski-day features include side-seam mesh lined zip ventilation, waist adjustment with belt loops, zippered front fly with snap & Velcro, and reflective Karbon logos. Thermore ECODOWN Compact Insulation - A layer of insulation ensures extra warmth.
- This ECO-friendly insulation is water repellent, incredibly soft, lightweight and thermally efficient.
- Karbonite 20K Waterproofing - Superior waterproof breathable coating technology, which keeps you dry and protected when the temps seriously start to drop.
- Quadra Stretch Fabric - Designed to give you maximum comfort and flexibility so your gear will never hold you back. In addition to the incredible mobility of these fabrics, they fit closer to your body, reducing bulk and weight.
- Fully Seam Sealed - All seams are sealed to effectively block out rain, snow and wind.
- Articulated Knees - A seam design that provides a more natural, comfortable fit around the knee.
- Inner Snow Cuff With Snap Closure with Gripper Elastic - Keep moisture out of your pants and boots for a snug and snow-free fit.
- Ankle Zip Opening - Accommodate ventilation by making it easy to adjust the pants over your boots.
- Short Fit - 2 inch shorter length.