Description: K2 BFC 120 Ski Boots
The all new K2 BFC 120 is an awesome option for advanced intermediate to expert level skiers with a medium wide forefoot and medium sized calf volume. The wider width will cater to those with wider feet while the plush foam liner comfortably hugs your calf and foot that will make you want to stay on the slopes longer. Entering the boots is so easy you can basically jump into them with the hands free technology while the integrated walk mode makes it easy to walk to your favorite resort bar or to your car for a couple pops after a long day. The added GripWalk Soles ensures safety and solid foot gripping on uncertain or icy surfaces. Take a step in the right direction and get a boot that will enhance your skiing experience with the new K2 BFC 120.
- Best Fits a Medium Wide Forefoot and Medium Calf Volume
- Cushfit Pro Liner- Ultralon foam liner for maximum comfort and performance.
- 40mm Velcro Strap- Reinforces the shaft of the boot for more power transmission into the ski.
- Apres Mode 2.0- Releases the cuff from the shell for 50 degrees range of motion.
- Hands Free Entry- Overlapping material for easy entry into the boot.
- Compatible with GripWalk Soles
- This Boot is Only Compatible with Bindings Stamped GripWalk (GW) or Multi Norm Certified (MNC)