Description: Hestra Rsl Comp Vertical Cut 3 Finger Gloves
The Hestra RSL Comp Vertical Cut 3-Finger Race Gloves are very durable and made with quality materials to handle the wear-and-tear that gloves undergo when you're a competitive alpine skier. Strong protection on the back of the gloves plus integrated vibration absorption technology protects your hands against gates in a slalom or giant slalom race course. The outer material is made with water-resistant goat leather for ultimate warmth and comfort on the slopes.
- Thermolite Insulation-Thin and supple polyester-based insulation. Thermolite retains its insulating properties even when wet.
- Bemberg Lining-Soft and warm polyamide fabric.
- Leather Strap with Velcro Closure-Secure closure for a custom fit and helps keep cold air out.
- Vertical Cut-A special design used in some of Hestra's Alpine Racing gloves for the best fit possible.
- Vibration-Absorbing Intermediate Layer of Cellular Rubber- Reduces impact from hitting hands against gates.
- Impregnated Goat Leather-This exterior material is very tough and was treated to be water-resistant to protect your hands from the cold.
- 3 Finger Cut with a 5-Finger Lining-It keeps three fingers together for optimal warmth while still allowing for freedom of movement with your hands, pointer finger, and thumb. The interior 5-finger lining provides a very comfortable fit.
- Outseams-Sewing technology that provides excellent comfort for the fingers.