Description: Dalbello Panterra 90 GW Ski Boots
The Dalbello Panterra 90 GW is an awesome option for intermediate to advanced level skiers with a medium forefoot and medium calf volume. The innovative three piece design brings consistent flexing and shock absorption which will keep your feet protected after sending it big. A Lower Cuff Hinge Point uses less effort when you're flexing into the boots to initiate a turn for longer shred sessions. The TF Sport Liner brings maximum comfort and warmth to your feet which will make your toes want to have a party while you're riding. The included Hike and Ride Mechanism provides 51 degrees range of motion when you want to hike to ascend to your destination and can easily be locked when it's time to point your skis downhill. Get rid of the pesky rental fees and get your feet into a boots that support your ambitious with the Dalbello Panterra 90 GW.
- Best Fits a Medium Forefoot and Medium Calf Volume
- Cabrio Design- Three piece design for smoother and easier flexing.
- TF Sport Liner- Plush liner that can be heat molded for maximum comfort and warmth.
- Low Cuff Hinge Point- Heightened power and control with less effort.
- Dynalink Heel Retention System- Independent instep closure for little foot sliding and better flexing.
- Hike and Ride Mechanism- Releases the cuff from the shell for a wide range of motion.
- GripWalk Soles- Better traction on uncertain surfaces.
- This Boot is Only Compatible with Bindings Stamped GripWalk (GW) or Multi Norm Certified (MNC)