Description: Dalbello DS AX 90 GW Ski Boots
The Dalbello DS AX 90 GW is a great option for intermediate to advanced level skiers with medium wide forefoot and medium calf volume. The traditional Overlap Design delivers a two piece construction which will help with consistent flexing and better rebound for enhanced power transfer into your bindings and skis. More room in the toe box means a more comfortable fit and better blood flow to your toes which will have your feet saying thank you after a long day of shredding. The 90 offers top comfort with the instant fit liner which will be a boot fitter's best friend with the quick and easy heat molding process. Reinforcements can be found around the shell and cuff of the boot for maximum power transmission when you really want to flex into the boot to get the most performance out of your skis. Ditch the rentals and get into a boot that will enhance your experience on the slopes with the DS AX 90 GW from Dalbello.
- Best Fits a Medium Wide Forefoot and Medium Calf Volume
- Overlap Design- Two piece design to help drive power directly into the skis.
- My Fit Technology- Great out of the box fit that can be heat molded for further adjustments.
- Power Cage- Reinforcement spine for added strength and power transmission.
- Contour 4- Maps the anatomical contours of the foot for a precise and comfortable fit.
- Instant Fit Liner- Plush liner that can be heat molded for maximum comfort and warmth.
- Drive and Control Tech- Provides more volume in the toe box for better blood circulation.
- 3D Grip Texture- Helps stiffen the area of the lower shell for enhanced power transmission.
- This Boot is Only Compatible with Bindings Stamped GripWalk (GW) or Multi Norm Certified (MNC)