Description: Columbia Winter District Snowboard Jacket
Any man who's seeking a durable and sleek layer to get them moving this winter will find solace in the Columbia Winter District Jacket. Omni-Heat Thermal Reflective polyester lining to retain any off put body heat for an added boost of warmth. This technical layer is made from Columbia's Omni-Tech, 10k/10k waterproof and breathable polyester rebound stretch shell fabric and works effortlessly to fend off the snow and ice, and is paired with critically sealed seams, keeping you dry and moving all day. Complete with a complimentary color-blocking, the Winter District Mens Ski Jacket is able to be paired with ski pants or jeans, depending on the activity for the day.
- Omni-Tech Shell - 100% polyester rebound stretch, waterproof and breathable shell with DWR finish.
- Synthetic Insulation - 100g Microtemp XF II synthetic insulation provides a good amount of warmth, even when wet.
- Omni-HEAT Reflective Lining - Retains and reflects the warmth your body generates with little silver dots that cover the inside.
- Attached Hood - Fully adjustable drawcord and ready to block out the wind and chill.
- Snap Back Powder Skirt - Quickly snap and unsnap skirt to keep snow at bay.
- Hand Pockets - Zippered hand warmer pockets are great for storage or a cozy place to keep cold hands.
- Interior Pockets - Security pocket and goggle pocket help store gear when not in use.
- Pass Pocket - Located on the left lower sleeve, a small pocket provides convenience when entering the lift or gondola.
- Adjustable Sleeve Cuffs - Hook and loop closure offers quick adjustments with comfort cuffs and added thumb holes underneath.