Description: Columbia Forbidden Peak Interchange Snowboard Jacket
Columbia has a knack for delivering the warmth and the Forbidden Peak Interchange Jacket lives up to that standard. This 3-in-1 jacket comes with an outer shell, made from Columbia's Omni-TECH fabric to deliver breathability and waterproofing with ease. The liner jacket sports a nylon exterior with signature Omni-HEAT thermal reflective lining to trap and reflect heat back into the jacket so you stay cozy on and off the mountain. Both jackets can be zipped together for harsher weather, or worn separately when fall and spring come to play. Outer shell has tons of features from powder skirt and adjustable hood, to pockets galore for gear and media devices. Hit the resort, from town to mountain in the Forbidden Peak Interchange Jacket.
- Omni-TECH Shell - 100% polyester fabric with 10k/10k waterproof and breathable finish.
- Liner Jacket - 100% nylon outer, with Omni-HEAT Infinity Advanced Thermal Reflective lining to retain heat in frigid conditions.
- Thermarator Insulation - 100% polyester synthetic insulation in the liner jacket for added lightweight warmth.
- Zip-in 3 Point Interchange System - Separate liner jacket can be zipped into the outer shell, creating one heavier weight jacket, or the pieces can be worn separately for more mild conditions.
- Attached, Adjustable Hood - Fixed storm hood on shell offers extra protection against harsh winds and precipitation.
- Underarm Venting - Shell includes 2-way zippers on the underarm vents, perfect for regulating moisture and temps inside the jacket.
- Powder Skirt - Adjustable skirt with snap back feature prevents snow from entering through the bottom of this jacket.
- Pockets - Chest media and goggle pocket on shell offer plenty of space to store necessary gear.
- Pass Pocket - Lower left sleeve pass pocket creates a convenience you didn't know you might want.