Description: Atomic Hawx Prime 130 S GW Ski Boots
The Atomic Hawx Prime 130 S GW is an awesome option for aggressive, expert level skiers with a medium width forefoot and medium calf volume. Energy Backbone supports the shell and the cuff by providing a lightweight spine for enhanced power transmission into your bindings and skis. Prolite construction keeps the boot lightweight while enforcing the key areas for maximum performance and functionality. Feet and toes remain toasty warm and comfortable with the plush foam liner but can be heat molded for further enhancements thanks to the mimic technology. GripWalk Soles provide you with a boot like tread for certainty that you won't slip on icy surfaces, ensuring you'll make it back to your favorite resort bar. Get in a boot that will support your feet and hard charging ambitions with the Hawx Prime 130 S GW from Atomic.
- Best Fits a Medium Forefoot and Medium Calf Volume
- Prolite- Reinforcements in key zones for added strength and stiffness.
- Energy Backbone- A rear spine for added strength and power transmission.
- Power Shift- Allows the boots forward lean to be adjusted back 2 degrees or forward 2 degrees as well as the flex index by 10 points.
- Memory Fit- Allows for the shell, cuff and liner to be heat molded.
- Mimic Platinum 3M Thinsulate Liners- Asymmetric tongue, toe box and collar for comfortable and precise fit.
- GripWalk Soles- Better traction on uncertain surfaces.
- This Boot is Only Compatible with Bindings Stamped GripWalk (GW) or Multi Norm Certified (MNC)