Description: Smartwool Performance Snow Targeted Cushion Print OTC Socks
Enjoy every second of every day on the slopes with the advanced comfort, fit, and durability offered by our Women's PhD® Snow Light.
*Due to the unique printing process, each sock may vary in pattern and color from images on site and per pair.
- Targeted Cushion: Cushioning in specific places depending on activity. Typically on the ball of the foot and the heel.
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System: For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™: Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh Venting: Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ Toe: Smoothed out toe seams for ultimate in-shoe fit and comfort
- Women's Specific Fit: Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 66% Merino Wool, 31% Nylon, 2% Elastane, 1% Polyester
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Mary Rand inspired artwork by Smartwool®
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- 360° Print Technology