Description: Arbor Axis Longboard Complete
Part of Arbor''s Carve series- The Axis GT Longboard. If your wanting to get some good turns cruising down that crazy windy road, this longboard is meant for you. With its cut out, drop through design, you''ll have so much control it will feel like your floating. Paired up with the 8 ply Maple deck, we''ve got Paris 180mm trucks and Arbors new 72mm, 78a Freeride wheels. Hey, and don''t forget to throw that pop can in the green bin! Arbor is an environmentally sustainable company that tries to reduce their waste by recycling and using sustainable materials.
Key Features of the Arbor Axis Longboard Complete:
- Arbor''s new 72mm, 78a durometer Freeride wheels
- ABEC 5 bearings
- Paris 180mm trucks
- Length: 40.00
- Width: 8.80"
- Wheelbase: 30.00"
- WOOD: All of the wood material used in this design, including its eight maple plies and wood veneer deck, come from sustainable sources of supply.
- RECYCLED GLASS RE-GRIP: This design is gripped with long-lasting crushed recycled glass. This ultra clear re-grip surface allows the deck''s natural grain and color to remain highly visible, while providing better performance than silica bead alternatives.
- WOOD BY-PRODUCT: All wood by-product created during the production of our skateboards is reclaimed for use in other Arbor products or by outside companies. This allows Arbor to stretch an important resource, while helping to reduce the strain on landfills and forests.
- WATER BASED FINISHES: All Arbor skateboards are produced using a water-based sanding sealers to avoid polluting the air we breathe, especially when skating.
- RECYCLED PLASTIC RISERS: All Arbor completes are shipped with recycled plastic risers, which allows us to reduce our dependence on petroleum-based plastics, while helping the effort to stop the proliferation of plastic pollution.
Past Season Product