Description: Spark R&D Surge Splitboard Bindings
Unapologetically stiff and powerful, the Surge was built for big days on big lines. Preferred by Spark R&D''s bigger, more aggressive riders, the Surge locks you in and gives more control in demanding terrain. It now comes standard with their Pillow Line ankle and toe straps for weight saving and durability. Equipped with Whammy Bars for easy climbing wire position changes on the steeps.
The NEW Pillow Line straps: waterproof, durable, comfortable one-piece molded construction. Strap pillows are thin and flexible for a comfortable, conformed fit, while thicker ribs provide the stiffness for a uniquely responsive ride.
Key Features of Spark R&D Surge Splitboard Bindings:
- Tesla T1 System Anatomy: Built-in climbing wire, 2-position heel rest, snap ramps, and side-lock touring brackets
- Now comes standard with the Whammy Bar; a single fatty wire with a side arm lever for quick change from high-to-low-to-stowed
- Stiffer version of Rip ''N'' Flip highback for riders who prefer maximum response
- CNC machined baseplates remain solid for max stiffness and durability
- Ladders and adjusters produced in-house with unique thermoplastics that maintain flex over a wide temperature range
- Ankle straps are 43% lighter then previous Surge fabric straps. Strap footprint is side and asymmetrical around the boot for incredible all around support
- Toe straps are 68% lighter than previous Surge fabric straps. Designed to be used as a toe cap strap, it also fits nicely as a traditional strap across the top of the boot
- Every piece of this binding is made in-house with the exception of a few screws and the buckles
- Incorporates Burton''s time-tested bomber buckles
- Weight: 1.53 lbs/each (692 g) - 3.06 lbs/pair (1384 g) - size Medium
- Highback Flex-O-Meter: Stiff