Description: Spark R&D Blaze TR Splitboard Bindings
Spark R&D believe that everyone who has a splitboard should have a splitboard specific binding. Their goal is to make it as simple as possible for first timers to get out and fall in love with splitboarding. That's why they're upping their pin game and bringing out the Blaze TR. TR stands for Tour Ready.
The Blaze TR comes packaged with LT Brackets and dual height wires, so all you need in addition is pucks and a splitboard. And to top it off, they reduced the price so there's no reason to say no. The Blaze is the longest running splitboard binding on the market. It's designed for the all-around adventurer looking for straightforward tech and high performance at a pricepoint that's hard to beat. This original pin mount model is a great choice for new or casual splitboarders, or a good option for dealers wanting a low-cost demo program.
Key Features of Spark R&D Blaze TR Splitboard Bindings:
- Rip 'N' Flip highback in a nice medium flex for a surfy ride down
- CNC machined baseplate with a maximum cutouts to shave weight, yet maintain strength and performance
- Pre-curved, 3D low profile ankle and toe straps use Burton's time tested and industry-leading fabrics and buckles made with Spark R&D's specifications
- Ladders and adjusters produced in-house with unique thermoplastics that maintain flex over a wide thermoplastics that maintain flex over a wide temperature range
- Stainless steel pin attached via a cable. Pin is pushed through the binding and touring bracket and held in place by tucking the arm of the pin under the toe strap next to your boot to lock the binding in tour or ride mode
- LT Touring Bracket made from extruded aluminum. Stiff, light, and slop free with self-lubricating bushings for nearly frictionless touring
- Dual Height Wires attach to the board and lift the heel of the binding by 55 and 75mm to match skin tracks from mellow to steep
- Weight: 1.52 lbs/each (692 g) - 3.05 lbs/pair (1384 g) - size Medium