Description: Spark R&D Arc Splitboard Bindings
Lightweight with medium flex for long tours, epic overnighters, trees and steeps. The Arc is Spark R&D's most popular splitboard binding, and it may become even more popular this season. Pillow Line ankle and toe straps now come standard for a shocking weight savings - the Arc weighs in at a feathery 638 grams, the lightest strap splitboard binding in the world. Equipped with Whammy Bars for easy climbing wire position changes on the steeps.
The NEW Pillow Line straps: waterproof, durable, comfortable one-piece molded construction. Strap pillows are thin and flexible for a comfortable, conformed fit, while thicker ribs provide the stiffness for a uniquely responsive ride.
Key Features of Spark R&D Arc Splitboard Bindings:
- Tesla T1 System Anatomy: Built-in climbing wire, 2-position heel rest, snap ramps, and side-lock touring brackets
- Whammy Bar: A single fatty wire with a side arm lever for quick change from high-to-low-to-stowed
- Medium Flex version of the Rip 'N' Flip highback for a surfy ride down. Ideal for riders who prefer more mobility
- CNC machined baseplates with maximum cutouts shave weight, yet maintain strength and performance
- Conveniently access puck screws with the bindings in place for precise stance adjustment
- Ladders and adjusters produced in-house with unique thermoplastics that maintains flex over a wide temperature range
- Ankle straps are 38% lighter than previous Arc fabric straps. Strap footprint is smaller around the boot with a fled window for max agility while maintaining support
- Toe straps are 54% lighter than previous Arc fabric straps. Designed to be used as a toe cap strap, it also fits nicely as a traditional strap across the top the the boot
- Every piece of this binding is made in-house with the exception of a few screws and the buckles
- Incorporates Burton's time-tested bomber buckles
- Weight: 1.41 lbs/each (638 g) - 2.82 lbs/pair (1276 g) - size Medium
- Highback Flex-O-Meter: Medium